As cool as these final bosses look (and they’re drawn beautifully here) they were all infuriating to battle (though Perfect Chaos got much better for Sonic Generations while Time Eater was the worst yet) and it would be nice to see a new Sonic game where he doesn’t end up teaming up with Robotnik to battle some massive monster.
Just for some variety I’d like to battle Robotnik for a change.
- Model ICT skills: Discuss plagiarism, show where and how to find information online.
- Promote collaboration: Brainstorm ideas, and show collaborative writing, track changes, etc.
- Share student-generated content: Combine pupil generated quizzes with the use of learner response systems during your lessons.
- Go beyond the board’s accompanying software: Think of the board as a giant, touch sensitive computer. It can do more than what the basic accompanying software offers.
- Bring the outside in: Bring rich, real-world content into your classroom.
- Combine with web apps: The board can be a powerful tool for collaboration when you use it with other apps (like Twitter)
- Don’t use it all the time: If you want the students to work collaboratively or sit in a circle, don’t turn it on. It isn’t the perfect tool for everything.
- Let the students use it: find meaningful opportunities to let the students interact with it
Check out the Sonic the Comic - Online Hallowe’en Special!
We’re closing up our competition this weekend! Last chance to win a special copy of Sonic the Comic #261!
Best get entering if you want to win! :)
What is the reason to follow the calendar? Don`t mind what day it is today … just live
Really beautiful, view them all here
The problem in society is not kids not knowing science. The problem is adults not knowing science. They outnumber kids 5 to 1, they wield power, they write legislation. When you have scientifically illiterate adults, you have undermined the very fabric of what makes a nation wealthy and strong.
Sonic Generations / Sonic 06 Concept Art
Wow, this level is so much prettier than I ever gave it credit for. I oughtta go play it later once I can breathe again. If that ever happens.
Sonic 2006’s levels sort of got lost in the sea of glitches and slow downs (and irritating side missions) that plagues the overall game but level design wise (and sound wise) it was beautiful.